Monday, October 12, 2020

LittleTreat Box for Halloween

Halloween Treat Boxes

 My daughter is getting super excited about Halloween. She even wore her witch dress up to the supermarket the other day! I've never celebrated the date, but the kids do seem to get into the spirit. So I thought I would join in the spooky celebrations with some teeny boxes to put sweet treats in. 



One of my favourite items in the August-December mini catalogue, and hidden right towards the back, is the Little Treats Bundle of stamps and dies. These are suitable for almost any occasion and offer so many possibilities. Shop the bundle here.




For these spooky versions I used black card to die cut the boxes, spiders and tags and Granny Apple Green for the scalloped circle. The sentiment was stamped in Whisper White craft ink. The spider is finished off with a little sparkle from Wink of Stella and Glittered Organdy ribbon, because I can't resist a bit of bling!

subscription link to email newsletter

You can buy Stampin' Up! products, including everything used in this project, in my online shop. Click here to shop now.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment